
Helloo! My name is William La Puerta . I am the oldest son in my house. I live in Vega Alta , Puerto Rico. I am 18 years old and I study in the University of Puerto Rico,Rio Piedras Campus. I am in the Natural Sciences college with a major in Biology. Later on , when I finish my Bachelor Degree, I want to go to the school of medicine and complete my studies in Plastic Surgery .
I consider myself a happy, athletic and social person. I like to make new friends and share time with my family. I love sports. I practice volleyball and my passion is surfing. I spend at least two hours daily at the beach practicing and having fun with other surfers. During the weekend I get out of bed at 5:30 a.m. and arrive to the beach approximately at 6:30 a.m. Surfing helps me relax myself and be calm. When I feel stress with a lot of university work and personal problems I go to the beach and forget about the world for at least two hours. Being in contact with nature relax and helps me free my mind in order to continue with my life.
I hope to finish my dream of been a plastic surgery. I also want to have a great family with at least two kids and a great wife.
I consider myself a happy, athletic and social person. I like to make new friends and share time with my family. I love sports. I practice volleyball and my passion is surfing. I spend at least two hours daily at the beach practicing and having fun with other surfers. During the weekend I get out of bed at 5:30 a.m. and arrive to the beach approximately at 6:30 a.m. Surfing helps me relax myself and be calm. When I feel stress with a lot of university work and personal problems I go to the beach and forget about the world for at least two hours. Being in contact with nature relax and helps me free my mind in order to continue with my life.
I hope to finish my dream of been a plastic surgery. I also want to have a great family with at least two kids and a great wife.
No comments:
Post a Comment