I usually get up early every weekend at 5:30 a.m. to surf the best waves in the morning. It is definitely a great experience with nature. I arrive to the beach approximately at 6:00 a.m. and sit in the sand with some friends looking to the horizon, waiting for the rising of the sun.When the sun rises up we take our surfboards and get into the cold waters. At this hour in the morning the ocean looks different and more relaxed. There is no wind at all and the water is very calm and quiet. It makes me feel like part of nature because I am in direct contact with it. I have been surfing since I was twelve and this sport has transform me into a ecotourism person. I take care of my beaches and I dislike people doesn't respect nature.
It is awesome to be in the water and see dolphins, turtles and a lot of others marine animals. Sometimes it is not that great when we see sharks around us, but we get used to that with a very careful approach. When I am very stressed up, with a lot of problems and college work, I dedicate one hour to the beach. This is the best way to relax myself and free my mind in order to continue fighting with the difficult situations that we have to comfront in life. I really reccomend all people to try this experience, it would be awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment