Hiii. My name is Sahara Marrero Rolon. I am 18 years old. I was born in July 13 of 1992. I live in Bayamon. I live with my parents and my older sister.I studied at Academia Discipulos de Cristo, now I study at the University of Puerto Rico, located in Rio Piedras. My college is Natural Sciences, and my major is biology. I want to be a radiologist. I love dancing and modeling, when I was little I saw my cousin dancing and that inspired me to dance. Then I was in a dancing school named Dreamers in Vega Alta for 5 years, and later in and a dancing school named Dance Machine, in Bayamon. I was in the cheerleader team in the University at the first semester. I like hanging out with my friends, going to the beach, the mall, and going to restaurants.
My goals are; first, to finish my studies, then specialize in radiology. And the most important is have my own family.
No comments:
Post a Comment