I’m a free runner and everything that surrounds me is my equipment to practice my sport. In this I can free myself and there’s no limitation. For example there are always new challenges, so you’re constantly learning and developing new techniques. My friends and I practice in parks where there’s grass and trees (nature). Nature is softer and gentler than urban cities.
Nature forgives and heals when you fall, urban cities don’t. For example I started practicing back flips with a tree; I ran straight to it, put my hand at front looking forward when my hand touch the tree, I put my right leg at front high to my chest, then instantly my left leg was coming up and my head was looking at the sky (I stay focused looking at something, in this way I don’t get scared) and freed my mind. Then when I was in the air I touched my two knees and let the momentum flip me back. Then I touched the ground by balancing with my hands.
Why an urban city doesn’t forgive and nature does? When I was a beginner I started practicing back flips and front flips, since I dint know much I was to scared that I could break my neck and be fatal. So I tried a few times and by the fourth time of doing it, I din’t do it correctly and my back fall in the corner of a sidewalk. I couldn’t move or anything, after five minutes I got up and went home to rest (I dint go to the hospital). Later on I decided to practice in nature and every time I fall now I don’t get hurt like I do in the cities.
So nature inspire me to learn to do new things and urban cities I free myself to do those unbelievable tricks.

No comments:
Post a Comment