Hi my name is John Roman i’m from San Juan, Puerto Rico. I’m 18 years old and I am the biggest of 3 brothers. I graduated from Puerto Rico Baseball Academy & High School which is a school specializing in baseball. I currently studying at University of Puerto Rico at Rio Piedras and my major is Marketing. I play baseball but now i’m taking this year free because I hurt my shoulder and i’m in rehabilitation. Baseball is my favorite hobby and its frustrated that I can’t play this year. I just live with my mom, my dad lives in Orlando, Florida with my 2 brothers. Obviously, my parents are divorced. I have a great relationship with my dad and my brothers. 3 weekends at month I go to Orlando and pass the weekend there.
I like cars, the beach, hanging out with my friends, working out, sleeping in,
anything that keeps me in action. Apart from baseball I played volleyball, basketball and swimming. I am a sports freak because they keep me busy. I totally dislike being bored. Sometimes I dislike to go to college but I have a good sense of humor to things. One of my biggest goals is create a marketing company, and to be my own boss. I have a big dream with this that actually I have the name for that. “World Wide Marketing Group” its going to be the name.
No comments:
Post a Comment