
Hey, my name is Jose Bonilla Martinez and I am 19 years old. I’m from Caguas, Puerto Rico. I have 2 sisters and 1 brother. I studied in Colegio San José and now I study in the UPR. My professional goal is to be an orthopedist or physiatrist. I love sports and my favorites are: soccer, basketball and surfing. In my free time I like to go to the beach or hang out with my friends, but the most that I like to do is going to surf or play soccer. I think this is the best style of life. My favorite soccer team is FC Barcelona and Leo Messi is my favorite player. In surfing the one that I like very much was Andy Irons. Andy Irons was one of the best surfers in the world and this year he suffered an accident and he died.
Another thing that I like too much is real music and writing. I think that these days, people forget what is music. They use the lyrics to insult the women and I don’t think that is the purpose of the music. My favorite genre is reggae, but I listen a little bit of the other ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment